13.3.11

sheer joy


today i decided to temporarily shelve my shoes and release my inner hippie with a child's velvet leotard and the ultimate autumn staple, a pleated sheer maxi




underneath i finally got to try out my 'underneath sheer maxi's' high waisted . . well i suppose one would call them bike pants or even bloomers perhaps? either way they are reppin' some serious gold hardware, zippered pockets which i love . .





once my free-love moment had passed i popped back on my darling wee brown loafers i picked up for just $1 at the famed 'St John's Opportunity Shop'




took a snazzy wee shot of them in the mirror




added the tried and true tan leather 'must carry all my useless shit . . ' bag





and finished it up with a pair of sweet vintage raybans (with an awkwardly surprised look on my face) - kindly on loan from one miss lyndsay senior . . keepin' it sheer - desperately clutching to the last whispers of summer

No comments:

Post a Comment