30.3.11

i'll have a red and khaki combo please

















so i popped into farmers this morning and bought a couple of l'oreal products and got given the BEST free gift with purchase, an awesome full sized mascara, lash serum, cute wee black weaved bag aaand this sweet sweet red lippy! (i highly recommend you do the same) my rubbish macbook camera pictures don't do it justice, it's got gorgeous browny/goldy undertones and it is the most wondrous colour companion to my saggy baggy khaki sweater, sooo happy


on top of that, i finally found a pair of jeffrey campbell taupe suede lita's AND black suede mariel's (take my word, these babies are scarce! and super hard to find in normal sizes) so i am one of the happiest girls in the world right now . . fuck yeah!


sweater from k-mart (i know!), diy denims, asos bag, l'oreal 'burning sunset' lippy and a ragged birds nest i've affectionately named 'my hair'




1 comment:

  1. I hope you know how happy your posts make me feel Sammi, I live vicariously through your impeccable sense of quirky and cool.
    Not in a creepy way <3
    Sam from the BOX

    ReplyDelete